Thursday, October 16, 2014

EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE MILK

Ugh. Yes. Milk everywhere. At first it's kind of adorable, but now I'm over it. My life is now about small loads of laundry everyday, lysol wipes, dish soap, bottle brushes, cotton nursing pads, and air fresheners. Just when I get the milk residue off my shirts, my body, bottles, furniture etc.. it starts all over again. I love being able to go the extra mile with exclusively pumping and bottle feeding but I'm obsessed with anything other than breast milk right now.

I suggest sterilizing parts once a week, smaller loads of laundry, unscented dish soap, reuseable nursing pads, and lots of lysol wipes and/or loads of paper towels and some spic n span.

I love motherhood but I don't feel it's necessary to smell like motherhood. I already look the part... Yoga pants, silly bun, minimal makeup, slip on shoes, and baby vomit on my shirts and in my hair; no need for the added stench.

On a side note: I've got the scattered brain thing down! Picture me getting ready to pump as I'm frantically searching for my flanges right... 10 mins later I noticed they are already attached to my boobs in my hands free pump bra. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment